Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finding Love (Again?)


You are the sun that brightens my moon
I reflect your happiness, your smile
The stars around us keep on twinkling
For they are my allies knowing –
 How much bliss I feel in your presence.

But we are like the major components of the universe
You are the non-living; I the living
I am the one with feelings for you
You are of precious handsomeness but –
 You can never return my love so deep.

You are a rock; more fortunate against others, you are a diamond
With this, you arrested my attention
I looked upon you with a weak heart
Enough for me to ponder –
 How sweet we will be together forever.

But then, you were always just passive
I, active, always making heat
You were just emitting them
You are static; I dynamic –
 How I wish gravity pull us together.

But then I am always the artist
You are the mathematician, the scientist in his lab
You calculate your thoughts, pondering on the why’s and how’s of things
But I so melodramatic, finding love (again?) –
 The love I found in you.

No comments: